Mixpanel Support Engineers are always ready to lend their product expertise and share tips to help you get the most out of your Mixpanel experience. This article will cover:
- Contacting Mixpanel Support
- Support Offerings and Response Times
Contacting Mixpanel Support
- If you're logged in to Mixpanel, click on “Contact Support” in the Help Menu:
- If you aren't logged in, you can access the same form by going to: mixpanel.com/get-support (opens in a new tab)
Support Offerings & First Response Times
Our Support Engineers are located all over the world – in San Francisco, Barcelona, London, and Singapore – and we strive to respond to support issues as quickly as possible. Support offerings vary depending on your Mixpanel plan.
|Plan||Critical FRT*||Normal FRT*||Hours of Operation|
|Premium Plus**||1 hour||4 hours||24 x 7|
|Premium Support**||4 hours||8 hours||24 x 5|
|Enterprise||8 hours||24 hours||24 x 5|
|Growth||24 hours||48 hours||24 x 5|
|Free||48 hours||N/A||24 x 5|
FRT: First Response Time (within the Hours of Operation). First response times are response times within the Hours of Operation and represent target response times except for critical issues for customers on Premium Support packages.
** Add-on Support Plans available for purchase with the Enterprise plan.
If you’re experiencing a persistent, widespread issue or cannot access your account, we'll prioritize your ticket as Critical. To see if there are any incidents affecting Mixpanel services, visit Mixpanel’s Status Page (opens in a new tab) (or subscribe to receive notifications of future status updates). For all other issues, we’ll do our best to respond according to the table above and the severity of the issue. In the meantime, feel free to review our other resources:
- Mixpanel Slack Community Crowdsource Mixpanel solutions and submit product ideas
- Mixpanel Docs Best practices, user guides, and frequently asked questions
- Mixpanel API Reference API integration tutorials
- Mixpanel Status Page Updates on Mixpanel incidents to view or subscribe