Complete the following steps to get your Databricks connector up and running:
- Navigate to Project Settings, then select Warehouse Sources.
- Click on
+ Add Connectionand select Databricks.
- You should see a new page to create your databricks connector. In the first view, fill out the following fields before clicking
- ** Server Hostname ** - This is the hostname of your Databricks cluster. This can be found in your workspace URL, or by navigating to JDBC/ODBC connection settings (opens in a new tab)
- ** HTTP Path ** - This is the HTTP path of the cluster you would like to connect to. This can be found in your cluster JDBC/ODBC connection settings (opens in a new tab)
- ** Access Token ** - This is the Personal access token used to authenticate with your Databricks cluster. Here are the instructions on how to create an access token (opens in a new tab)
- In the second view, you should see that the credentials are validated and a source is added.
Was this page useful?